eStrategy Consulting is a boutique consultancy for digital businesses based in Berlin Mitte. We develop digitally-driven business models, products, services, and processes or help develop existing value chains and organizational forms competitively through digital transformation. We work strategically on the what and why questions and conceptually on the broad how questions. We are often deeply embedded in our clients’ teams as implementation leaders, e.g. as program managers, product owners, or project managers.
A particular focus of our work is on the digitization of commerce, both B2C and B2B. We work for digital marketplace and platform operators, digital service providers, and retail companies and manufacturers from industries such as consumer electronics, FMCG, food, fashion, or home & garden. In addition, we work for well-known clients in the real estate, automotive, mobility, IT and technology, and financial services industries. The majority of our projects take place in German-speaking countries, while at the same time, our involvement in international consulting activities and projects is growing.
- Consulting of renowned clients on the strategic and conceptual development of digital business models, digital products and services, omnichannel retail, as well as data business and digitally driven process optimization
- Implementation management of projects from strategy development to concept development and piloting to launch
- Management of sub-projects and work packages
- Support in the acquisition of new customers as well as in the development of the existing customer base
- Degree in business administration, business informatics or a related field of study with very successful results (Master’s degree desirable).
- Several years of relevant experience in the strategic and conceptual development of digital business models and/or in the management of digital products/projects (e.g. in start-ups, consultancies, digital agencies or on the client side)
- Experience in external or internal consulting with stakeholders on management level
- High analytical understanding
- Creativity and conceptual skills
- Experience with disruptive key technologies such as IoT or AI
- Experience with agile methodologies, user-centric methodologies, UX, design thinking, lean startup, rapid prototyping
- Conceptual experience with typical enterprise systems from the environment of eCommerce, CMS, CRM, databases, ERP
- Entrepreneurial and responsible attitude
- Enthusiasm, humor, team spirit and social competence
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, verbal and written, in German and English
What you can expect…
- The opportunity to lead and accompany well-known corporations and medium-sized companies projects and customers through the challenge of digital business transformation
- Continuous and close support from experienced partners with more than 20 years of consulting background
- A team intensively driven by values such as trust, team spirit, passion and professionalism
- Individualized training and development opportunities
- Home office and remote work
- Regular team events
- Competitive compensation
- A centrally located office in Berlin-Mitte
- Room for new ideas and co-design.
Learn more about our work culture.
We’re looking forward to your application…