eStrategy Consulting is a boutique consultancy for digital businesses based in Berlin Mitte. We develop digitally-driven business models, products, services, and processes or help develop existing value chains and organizational forms competitively through digital transformation. We work strategically on the what and why questions and conceptually on the broad how questions. We are often deeply embedded in our clients’ teams as implementation leaders, e.g. as program managers, product owners, or project managers.
A particular focus of our work is on the digitization of commerce, both B2C and B2B. We work for digital marketplace and platform operators, digital service providers, and retail companies and manufacturers from industries such as consumer electronics, FMCG, food, fashion, or home & garden. In addition, we work for well-known clients in the real estate, automotive, mobility, IT and technology, and financial services industries. The majority of our projects take place in German-speaking countries, while at the same time, our involvement in international consulting activities and projects is growing.
- Financial, organizational management of consulting and implementation projects for the digitization of the retail ecosystem along the entire lifecycle, from project setup to project completion
- Management and further developtment of marketplace concepts, as well as the developtment of new marketplaces an platforms
- Development of lasting, trusting relationships with existing and new customers
- Responsibility for new business (together with partners)
- Professional personnel management and development
- Establishment and further development of the digital retail competence of eStrategy Consulting and development of a corresponding practice group
- Overarching development of the content of eStrategy Consulting, in coordination and collaboration with management
- Degree in business administration, business informatics or a related field of study with very successful results (Master’s degree desirable).
- At least 4 years of experience in an omnichannel commerce-focused management consultancy, an online retail platform or in the omnichannel commerce division of a retail company or manufacturer
- Substantial experience in the areas of digital transformation and the development and implementation of digital business models, product and service innovations
- At least 1 year of experience in content, financial and organizational management of clients and projects in phases of strategy development, solution conception, implementation management, market launch and scaling
- Experience and knowledge of the process and financial fundamentals of B2C and B2B commerce
- Experience with the fundamental technologies of the digital commerce world: middleware systems, ERP, PIM, personalization, online marketing and marketing automation
- Experience with key disruptive technologies such as IoT or AI desirable
- Experience with agile methodologies, user-centric methodologies, UX, design thinking, lean startup, rapid prototyping
- Basic entrepreneurial attitude
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, verbal and written, in German and English
What you can expect…
- The opportunity to lead and accompany well-known corporations and medium-sized companies projects and customers through the challenge of digital business transformation
- Continuous and close support from experienced partners with more than 20 years of consulting background
- A team intensively driven by values such as trust, team spirit, passion and professionalism
- Individualized training and development opportunities
- Home office and remote work
- Regular team events
- Competitive compensation
- A centrally located office in Berlin-Mitte
- Room for new ideas and co-design.
We are looking forward to your application…